Trust Me, I'm a Superhero Card Game [Pre-order]
How to Play:
- Each round, the Citizen will be the person who last watched a superhero movie (so cliche!).
- All other players draw 5 ‘supers’ and 5 ‘powers’, then choose their favourite super/power and play it face down in front of them, creating their hero for the round.
- YOU PICK YOUR POWERS BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE FOR
- The Citizen will then draw 3 ‘Calls for Help’ and picks one (saying sorry too bad to the other two, presumably)
- The Citizen reveals it to the team who will then take turns flipping their own superhero over and trying to explain why they are best suited to the job.
- SUPER TIP: Arguing, heckling, and accusing the others of not being real heroes is encouraged! Just don't expect to measure up to any reasonable expectations yourself!
- The Citizen will choose, handing that hero the Call for Help Card as a point, upon which that player is now the new Citizen for the next round.
- The first hero to successfully be chosen to answer 3 Calls for Help is the winner!
Now they get to fight the giant fire breathing technodragon heading towards the city! Hooray!
Recommended Ages: 8 and up