Trust Me, I'm a Doctor Card Game [Pre-order]
Trust Me, I'm a Doctor is a Party Game of Dueling Doctors and Medical Malpractice, Full of Fun Debates and Gruesome Historical Facts for the Delight and Despair of all who play!
How to Play:
- All doctors draweth three ailments and six cures
- Chooseth one player to be the first patient, who then describes vividly one of their ailments to the group.
- The doctors henceforth choose at least two of their cures to combine ensuring their cures match the symbols on the ailment.
- The patient chooses the winning doctor, who receives the ailment card as a Point, and who then is now the new patient
- The first player to accumulate 3 victories is the winner!
Playing Time: 15 - 60 minutes
Recommended Ages: 12 and up
Get together to spend time playing some fun board game! Whether you like family board games, strategy games, deck building games or you go for classic games, Foundry Game Room has all of them for you in one place. Select the best board game from our collection, find your favorite one and discover more new board games. Check out our list here and roll a dice on a new game to play!