Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - Darth Vader Industrial Empire ARTFX Artist Series - Kotobukiya 1/7 Scale Figure
Estimated release date: Oct 2021
- Figure made-in-Japan. Kotobukiya. Has genuine imported licensed accessories, with copyright seal.
- Official figure made to the highest quality, and it is truly collectible item for all fans.
- Material: ABS & PVC (Phthalate-free)
- Size: Height 12.40 in
- Brand new figure featuring Darth Vader
- Series: Star Wars : The Empire Strikes Back
A new Star Wars™ project is here!
Standing triumphantly, Darth Vader™ takes on a uniquely steampunk appearance in the work entitled “Industrial Empire”. World-renowned artist Adi Granov created this exclusive illustration in collaboration with Lucasfilm just for Kotobukiya!
Reimagined in this iconic style, the Dark Lord of the Sith™ appears in a forbidding pose, arm outstretched and incased in a battle-worn suit embellished with metal plating, rivets and various pressure gauges.
Masterfully recreated in 3D form, the sculptors at Kotobukiya have captured every nuance of this illustration down to the fine details of the lightsaber hilt and environmental base.
As an added bonus, this release will include a print of “Industrial Empire”, perfect for framing and displaying next to your statue.
Make sure to add this limited production collectible to your collection. More ARTFX Artist Series projects are coming soon so don’t miss out!
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.