Far Away Board Game
Far Away is a two-player cooperative board game about discovery, survival, and the crushing loneliness of being the only two humans for light years. Join the Federation Alliance, a bureaucracy with an ambitious charter of mapping new worlds and a minimalist budget. Succeed in a variety of missions on randomly generated worlds with unique ecosystems, without luxuries like radios, landing gear, and medical supplies. Trust in your partner is paramount since, without radios, you can’t communicate (in real life) after separating on the game board.
Survive, and you’ll be rewarded with a meager paycheck. Succumb to the planet, and you’ll find help is too Far Away.
- Two-player cooperative gameplay is perfect for couples or other gaming pairs looking for a more in-depth experience.
- A unique communication mechanic encourages cooperation while limiting commanding and "quarterbacking".
- Over 800 cards and pieces.
- Eight distinct, branching missions that allow for extensive repeatability.
- More than 30 beautifully illustrated alien creatures to hinder or aid the players.
- Completing missions and sub-missions gives players bonuses and challenges during future missions.
- Age: 13+
- Number of Players: 2
- Play Time: 90 - 150 min
Get together to spend time playing some fun board game! Whether you like family board games, strategy games, deck building games or you go for classic games, Foundry Game Room has all of them for you in one place. Select the best board game from our collection, find your favorite one and discover more new board games. Check out our list here and roll a dice on a new game to play!