Apex Collected Edition Card Game
Apex is a deck-building game, played solo or with up to 3 friends (publisher recommends 2-4 players). You play as a prehistoric predator competing for territory and resources against other predators. Each playable species has a unique deck to master. Each deck has different strengths, weaknesses, and strategies—creating a varied and constantly evolving experience.
Your species must overcome a very brutal environment including harsh climate changes, disease, attacks from predators, grievous wounds, infections, and deadly prey. The game incorporates many dinosaurs that behave in their own distinct way. The goal of the game is to endure the environment, build up the population and evolve your species, and become the apex predator.
Base Game includes:
- 525 base cards + 20 Card Dividers
- 24" x 16" Hunting Grounds game board - folded
- Six 16" x 9" Nesting Grounds mats - folded
- Updated Rulebook
- Foam Blocks to protect cards and fill empty spaces
Includes 7 Playable Base Apex Decks:
Plus ALL Available Expansion Decks with Dividers:
- Stomping Grounds [70 cards]
- Suchomimus [70 cards]
- Saurophaganax [70 cards]
- Therizinosaurus [70 cards]
- Megalodon [70 cards]
- Exotic Predators - Quetzalcoatlus & Sarcosuchus [80 cards]
- The Promethean Wars [40 cards]
- The Stomping Dead [45 cards]
1st KS version Elite Hunter Tier 4 Exclusive Cards: Rexenator Boss, Minions, and Environment card.
These 1040 cards includes diverse animals to hunt, dangerous carnivores, opposing Boss cards with Minions (acts as artificial players for solo play), environmental effects, genetic evolution types, and grievous wound types.
- Age: 14+
- Number Of Players: 1 - 6
- Play Time: 60 - 160 mins